Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kenguru VIDEO, for Email viewers...

I apologize...about my last post, concerning the "Kenguru", which, to those of you who were viewing it from your Emails, doesn't contain the video that it...actually does. I forgot to put my usual "Video:" above it, thus you wouldn't know that there is a video unless you clicked on the link. I know, complicated.

Here's the video (Once again, you'll have to follow the link):



Hopefully you get notification about this post. Once again, I apologize for this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean (all comments are moderated and will be promptly deleted if they are dirty). Also, while constructive criticism is welcome, any abusive comments will be deleted.

Thank you!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...