Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My new dog widget!


Say hello to my new widget dog...Ron!

The instructions for Ron are as follows:

"Here is your number one companion – cute, talented and loyal.  He can sit, lie down and roll over.  Try giving him a pet and watch how he responds.  Keep your dog entertained by playing ball or giving him a bone.  Reward him by giving him a treat.  To get him to sit, double-click your mouse on the ground close to him.  Double-click again to get him to lie down.  Then hold your mouse button down and make a circular motion to tell him to roll over."
This is so much better than the Hamster! I was seriously considering the monkey, too.

You can give him treats, and move his food and water dishes, and pet him, and throw his bone, and get distracted from my blog...anyway, enjoy!

-Widget from http://abowman.com/google-modules/dog/?edit=true


2 comments:

TheChocolateSarah said...

I dunno, I think the hamster was kinda neat...

Unknown said...

But...well...I like this one better. You can do more with it! =D

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean (all comments are moderated and will be promptly deleted if they are dirty). Also, while constructive criticism is welcome, any abusive comments will be deleted.

Thank you!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...