Saturday, October 6, 2012

Climbing to the top of a Transmission Tower


A transmission tower may be tall, but somebody has to climb to the top and fix it occasionally. This video shows a typical work day in the life of a transmission tower repairman.

For a lot of the climb, they doesn't even use safety lines either. How could you do that?! How? I really admire these repairmen, because I get queasy just watching the video.

                                                                     Video:



By the way, I'm going to be on vacation for all of next week, so this will probably be the last post until I get back unless I find some time to spare. ;)

- Via Youtube (Video link here)


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh! That makes my hands sweat just looking at it! I can't even climb a ladder without scaring myself! Enjoy your vacation!

Unknown said...

I know! He didn't even use a safety line for most of it. O.o And I usually avoid climbing ladders at all costs. =P

Thank you! I'm having a good time so far. Vacations are tiring, but fun. ;)

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean (all comments are moderated and will be promptly deleted if they are dirty). Also, while constructive criticism is welcome, any abusive comments will be deleted.

Thank you!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...