Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sorry for the Hiatus!

So, obviously Follow the Lines here are Written took a tiny Hiatus...that lasted an entire month. That wasn't intentional, but let's just say this blog was on a summer vacation. ;-)

However, the good news is I'm posting again! I'm going to shoot for the usual aim - daily posting - but I'm not sure if I can do that this time.  I'll be starting the new school year soon, so I'll have little time for posting unless my blog and I work out a system...so, no promises. I'll try my best to keep up the posts though (basically I'm not going to take anymore "tiny" hiatus's).

The show will go on!

(P.S. Rates, comments, any sign of there being a human being other than me on this blog, things of that nature...those motivate me a lot. Motivation = posts. ^_^ )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! By all means keep posting! I look forward to reading your interesting material! =)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I always appreciate comments!

And I'm definitely going to post more. ^_^

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean (all comments are moderated and will be promptly deleted if they are dirty). Also, while constructive criticism is welcome, any abusive comments will be deleted.

Thank you!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...