Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blog Twitter page



So I was wondering if I should keep the twitter button in this layout, since I don't even use it. But I couldn't figure out how...next best thing would be, I guess, getting a twitter? I don't know, but I couldn't really think of a valid reason not to. Plus, I had a twitter account that I never use, so I just changed the name to "Follow the Lines here are Written" and that was that - except I don't know what exactly to do with it. Do I just put links to the posts or something? Will anyone use it if I do? Hm.

Anyway, check it out if you want to. I'll probably just make tweets with links to new posts then...and we'll see.

Here it is. I'll also put the link inside of the twitter feed button in the upper right corner.

Why did I do this again...? :-P

*POST EDIT*

Okay, so evidently the twitter button won't work...so I'll make a contacts page where It'll be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean (all comments are moderated and will be promptly deleted if they are dirty). Also, while constructive criticism is welcome, any abusive comments will be deleted.

Thank you!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...