Monday, April 9, 2012

"Sand Fantasies" by Ilana Yahav


This is really incredible.

Ilana Yahav "Paints" these amazing pictures with only her fingers, a lit up glass top table, and some sand. The pictures are planned out before hand, but apparently she makes alterations as she paints them on the spot. All of the images are directly from her head.

I'm only posting two at the moment, but if you want to see others comment saying so and I can find some more to post as well.

I'm sorry about the size of the videos. The only way to enlarge them is to follow the link to Youtube and watch them, because the size change code in the html wasn't working. My apologies.


This first one starts out very simple, but continue watching and it gets quite detailed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog going here! I just love it! Keep it up! =D =D =D

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! =D

Anonymous said...

You need to post more of the "Sand Fantasies" videos!!! =D.

Unknown said...

Sure thing! I haven't been able to post for the past twenty-four hours though, because there was some sort of error on blogger... =[

But I can post now! ;)

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean (all comments are moderated and will be promptly deleted if they are dirty). Also, while constructive criticism is welcome, any abusive comments will be deleted.

Thank you!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...