Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Follow the Lines Here are Written!

In the unlikely event that there are people actually reading this blog, I'll get to the point. I don't intend this to be my online journal, blog of daily happenings,  ETC. I intend this to be a place where I can post things that I find interesting, in hope of sharing them with those of you who have gotten to this point and have latched onto my blog long enough to read this.

I will try to keep things organized, and to post regularly. My goal is one post a day, though I'm afraid I can't guarantee any consistency, I can only give you my assurance that I'll try my best.

My interests range  from quite a variety, cheifly literary; technological; astronomical; philosophical; zoological; biological, or just anything out of the ordinary fascinates me. To keep things entertaining, I might share small things here and there that I find amusing.

That being said, the only way I can improve my blog-post quality is if I'm critiqued, or given suggestions; in other words, I would very much appreciate comments. An abundance of comments would make me very happy, even if they're about the blandness of my posts and the dullness of my blog's layout! And if you find this blog interesting, you can always follow it by email.

I express my utmost gratitude to you for bearing with me this far, and I hope you enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean (all comments are moderated and will be promptly deleted if they are dirty). Also, while constructive criticism is welcome, any abusive comments will be deleted.

Thank you!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...