Saturday, March 17, 2012

Odd/creepy shoes - UPDATED


UPDATE: A few of you were saying that you couldn't see some of the pictures, so I saved them to my computer and attached them that way...This should work. I plan to continue with this method, so hopefully it will solve the problem. Please tell me if they refuse to show up again.

Shoes come in many unique fashions, yes, but these shoe fashions are a little over the top.

Who would want to wear these?

Umbrella shoes: To keep your feet dry?



Barefoot sneakers: Why would you want to look like you aren't wearing shoes, again?





The as if that's not bad enough shoe: Eww. Seriously? Why? And yes, they are real shoes.





Car shoe: I suppose these put you under the delusion that you're walking faster.



Grass lot flip flops: It keeps your feet cushioned.




Invisible prism shoe: This one is actually rather neat. You don't really notice the unbearable ugliness so much in this shoe, probably because you can't see enough of it. Just think, eventually invisible clothing will be made too, and we'll be entirely transparent!..I can't see why you would want that, on second thought, unless you were a secret agent, which most people aren't.



Paper block shoes: How...colorful.




Wooden block shoe ("Form and texture shoe"): I'm sorry, but this is just hideous.






Double-sided slippers: I'm confused. What would you do with these?





Pop out shoes: These shoes pop in and out of place every time you step. You don't have to adjust them, but That would still be irksome.




Grey glass fiber shoe: Huh?



No heels leather shoe: Is it just me, or do these look like the armrests of a couch?


The I'm not sure what shoe: o.O Someone explain.



Red mache shoes: What goes where?



- Via Design Swan and consequent links.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are the neatest shoes I have seen! Unfortunately, some of the photos are not coming up. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 18th, 19the, 20th, and 21st photos aren't showing up. =/

Unknown said...

Oh dear, I was afraid that would happen. =/

Images from Design Swan don't come up, so I have to find them separately on other sites, which is a pain. Unfortunately, even then they don't show up sometimes. It's hard for me to tell, too. For instance, all of the pictures are showing up for me right now, but they obviously aren't showing up for you. Thanks for telling me! Otherwise I wouldn't have known. =]

I'll have to fix them sometime later.

TheChocolateSarah said...

I can see all of these pictures, but none of the smoke art ones.

Unknown said...

Hm. These pictures are causing me problems. :P

Maybe I should save them to the computer instead of using the URL. It's more tedious, but if it actually gets them to show up, it will be worth it...

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean (all comments are moderated and will be promptly deleted if they are dirty). Also, while constructive criticism is welcome, any abusive comments will be deleted.

Thank you!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...